Tasnee Compressed Air Demo ReportSeptember 24, 2018
Air Liquide Electrical InspectionSeptember 24, 2018
Find leaks quickly and easily with Ultrasound technology
Ultrasound leak detection covers a wide range of leaks: pressure or vacuum and any type of gas.
Sound dependent: ultrasound instruments detect the turbulent flow produced as the gas moves from the high-pressure side to the low-pressure side of a leak. Using the characteristics of Ultrasound, locating leaks is fast and easy to do so because of:
- Directionality of sound waves makes locating the source easy.
- Intensity of signal: the closer you get, the more sound you detect.
- Fixed frequency, making it effective to locate even in a loud factory environment!
In many facilities Ultrasound detection instruments are used for safety, environmental, energy or quality assurance programs:
- Compressed air costs money! Avoid energy loss by fixing your leaks
- Industry average 31% of energy use can be avoided by just fixing leaks!
- Reduce running hours / wear and tear on existing equipment
- In many cases a lower spec or shut down of a compressor can be the result
- Cost avoidance, expensive to buy or produce o Environmental impact of certain gasses
- Achieve better efficiency of the process
- Run pressures or vacuum pressures at desired levels
- Inspection efficiency & inspector safety
AIR LEAKS REPORT:
Copyright 2008 by UE Systems Inc. Patent Pending.
AIR LEAK ASSESSMENT SUMMARY:
AIR LEAKS LOCATIONS: