Dry compressed air can save you money!
BOGE-Membrane Dryer, DM…V Series
Membrane Dryers are used to reduce the pressure dewpoint.
Preferably to be installed between compressor and compressed air receiver.
Pressure dewpoint reduced (Δt) between 20°C and 55°C
– a multitude of applications are suitable for the Membrane Dryer
Pre-filter with condensate drain supplied standard
– technically oil-free compressed air
No moving parts, no motors
– electrical energy savings
– significant contribution to protecting the ozone layer and the environment
Water separation by means of pre-filtration
– dependable operation of membrane dryer
– easy to install, small space required
– minimum installation costs
125 – 2730 l/min
4 – 96 cfm
Max. operating pressure:
7 – 15 bar
100 – 220 psig